Deluxe 18 day, "Grand Canadian Adventure" package 2017-2018: All airfares, 4-star Vancouver accommodation and day-tours, all-inclusive 4-day 3-night west to east coast rail trip aboard The Canadian travelling Sleeper Plus class, 4-star accommodation Toronto, 8-day 7-night east coast Canada and USA highlights tour, hotel breakfasts, private airport transfers and more...
Welcome to "The Grand Canadian Adventure"
Luxury all the way
Features 4 days of magnificent, first-class train travel aboard "The Canadian", private, luxury sleeper cabin included!
Great value at
$8,875pp, you pay from only $5,999 after GCash travel credits.
Just released: The Grand Canadian Adventure 2: Reversed (starts Toronto) from $4,999 after GCash credits.
View the complete itinerary to learn more about this unforgettable holiday. It starts in Vancouver with great sight-seeing. Then you'll board Via Rail's "The Canadian" to explore Canada's vast and diverse landscape from coast-to-coast. Marvel at passing scenery from the comfort of your rail car, and let attentive staff and outstanding dining create a truly memorable rail experience for you.
But there's much more to come! When you arrive in Toronto you'll have a couple of days to enjoy the surrounds before heading off on a deluxe tour of east coast Canada and USA, taking in places like Thousand Islands, Quebec, Montreal, and even New York! Then you'll visit Niagara Falls and to top it all off you'll dine and dance your last night away on Toronto's magnificent harbour.
You can customise this holiday to suit with extra nights or less nights, alternative tours and still get the benefit of our great member prices. You can even reverse the trip and spend 5 days on the Rocky Mountains Explorer tour.
Beautiful scenery at every turn
The Canadian brings the country’s ever-changing landscape to you, as you’ll never see any other way - with ease, comfort and exceptional service. Discover the snow-capped Rocky Mountains as you wind through pristine forest passageways. Take in beautiful riverside scenery as you journey along the St. Lawrence River and uncover the splendour of the Maritimes. It's all waiting for you.
Vancouver's Grouse Mountain is just one of the many places you'll visit
Your Grand Adventure starts with 3 nights in Vancouver. From here you'll immerse yourself in the lifestyle and venture out to Grouse Mountain, Capilano Bridge and Whistler to take in the stunning views and enjoy the surrounds.
This is first-class travel all the way. All hotels in Vancouver, Toronto and on your tour are 4-star and above.
Book now for 2017 and 2018
Book now to secure your travel package for 2017 or 2018. This is a very popular package and it sells out quickly. Don't delay.
Great value, starting at
$8,875pp, you pay from only $5,999 after GCash travel credits. Pay a deposit now and the balance 3 months before departure.
The Grand Canadian Adventure 2: Reversed (starts Toronto) from $4,999 after GCash credits.
Hurry! Limited packages at member prices. Enquire today to find out if your travel dates are available. Price and deposit amount varies according to travel date. [GENUINE ENQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE]
- Return flights from Australia
- Private car airport transfer in Vancouver on arrival
- 3 nights, 4-star accommodation in Downtown Vancouver with breakfast
- Vancouver city tour or Grouse Mountain and Capilano Bridge tour
- Whistler and Shannon Falls tour
- 3-night, 4-day rail trip on "The Canadian" from Vancouver to Toronto, Sleeper Plus class
- 1 extra night's accommodation in Vancouver prior to boarding the train
- All meals and private cabin accommodation on rail trip
- 2 nights, 4-star accommodation in central Toronto with breakfast
- Hop-on/off bus tour of Toronto (great to use with your Lonely Planet guide)
- 7 night, 8-day deluxe tour of east-coast Canada and USA
- 2 nights, 4-star accommodation in central Toronto with breakfast on tour return
- Dinner and dance cruise
- Private car airport transfer in Toronto for return flight to Australia
- Lonely Planet guides for Canada, Vancouver and Toronto (city guides)
- Package customisation service to suit your wants and needs
- Personal travel consultant
- (BONUS) Add comprehensive, best-in-class travel insurance for just $249 per person* (valued at $800 per couple)
Any deposit paid is applied within 24 hours to various components of your travel package and remitted through to suppliers. Reservation status may be verified with the supplier after remittance. Confirmation of such booking(s) will be sent to you on request within 7 days. Final payment, when received is applied in the same way. Supplier confirmations including vouchers and e-tickets are then sent to you for all such finalised items.
This trip not what you're looking for? Click/tap to tell us about what you want for your next Australian or overseas holiday today, or call 1800 669 579. We'll tailor a great value holiday for you.
* All prices are per-person on a twin-share basis and all bookings are subject to availability. Prices vary according to travel date. A flight cost provision (allowance) applies. Total price after Getaway Cash credits is payable as follows: Full payment is required at the time of booking for 2017 travel; deposit on booking, balance 90 days prior to departure for 2018 travel. Package prices are correct as at 12/05/2017. Packages can be priced for families and groups on request. All prices are estimates only. A firm quote will be submitted for consideration prior to booking. Standard prices are for non-members for the same or similar package. Flight pricing included in packages or other estimates is based on travel from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Travel can be arranged from any other major centre and for any number of people. Travel insurance pricing is based on two travellers aged 69 years or less as at the date of departure from Australia. Surcharge applies for travellers aged 70 years and over. The east coast Canada & USA tour excludes entrance fees to attractions. Details of the very affordable, optional excursions and entrance fees supplied on request. Full terms and conditions are available here.
Australian Escapes Holiday & Travel Club, 86 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley QLD
1800 669 579 (from within Australia inc. mobiles) Int: +61 7 3040 6697